FIRS targets N10.1 trillion revenue in 2022 – chairman

Posted in CategoryEmerging Technologies
  • I
    Iheonu Nkechi Gloria 2 years ago

The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has projected generating N10.1 trillion revenue for the 2022 financial year, according to its chairman, Muhammad Nami.

The name stated this when he appeared before the House of Representatives Committee on Finance on Wednesday, in Abuja, at a public hearing by the committee on the 2022-2024 Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) and Fiscal Strategy Paper (FSP).

He said that the N10.1 trillion was the global figure projected to be generated and remitted to the Federal Government in 2022 by the FIRS, the agency responsible for assessing, collecting, and accounting for tax and other revenues accrued by the Federal Government.

Rep James Faleke, the committee chairman, urged the FIRS management to put in the required determination to ensure that the target was met.

He also commended the previous effort of the FIRS to ensure that their revenue generation targets were met while urging the service to strive to do more in its revenue generation mandate.

The lawmaker had earlier described the MTEF and FSP, with a three-year plan, as a significant feature of the annual budget preparation cycle, saying that it provided the basic estimates and assumptions for the yearly budget.

Source: Today. ng

• D
    Dared 7 months ago

Found this on MSN and I’m happy I did. Well written article. How to Add Text to Reels

• J
    Jasica 1 month ago

Pleasant site and completely extraordinary. You can improve yet regardless I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous.  ന്യൂസിലാന്റ് VISA വിസ

• J
    Jasica 2 weeks ago

I truly cherished perusing your online journal. It was extremely very much wrote and simple to undertand. Dissimilar to extra online journals I have perused which are truly not tht great. I likewise discovered your posts extremely fascinating. Truth be told in the wake of understanding, I needed to go demonstrat to it to my companion and he ejoyed it too!  Taking the Mask Off

Please login or register to leave a response.