Payroll Management involves many processes such as tax calculations, withholding, payments for benefits. As a payroll officer, you need to have an understanding of current regulations, detailed tax knowledge to ensure proper withholding and filing, and a highly organized system that can be relied upon for pay checks. Payroll Management involves many details and calculations.
· Comprehensive knowledge of all the statutory deduction that are mandatory in Kenya and the applicable scales.
· Detailed payroll process for managing Contract professionals, Full-time employees and Outsourcing.
· Preparation and calculation of payroll
· Determining the right calculation basis for payroll
· Elements of risk leading to payroll mistakes
· Management of increments and deductions
· Payroll approvals and schedules
· Employer/Employee obligation.
· Employee loans and benefits
· Calculating end of service benefits for the company and employees
· Understand how to file statutory returns.
· The effects of non-compliance.
Who Should Attend?
Employers, Payroll staff, payroll accountants, account assistants, payroll supervisors and managers, HR professionals and team members who handle payroll as well as any employees interested in understanding and applying payroll best practices.
This course is delivered by our seasoned facilitator, Esther Kinga. She is a professional who has experience of over 10 years. She is an expert in structuring finance department, budgeting, Internal controls development and monitoring, cash flow management, variance analysis, fixed asset and inventory management, payroll management, Statutory compliance enhancement and financial statement preparation.